Why I Oppose Barack Obama

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 12:14 PM
I think you may be right. NOTHING happens by accident these days. It's all usually in the game plan. Or they did it to get a reaction and to be able to call everyone "birthers". Even Bill O'reilly bad mouths anyone that questions the BC. I suppose he's afraid of losing his FCC license like the rest of the media team.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 11:55 AM
You left off your list: Posted a copy of a birth certificate that has been studied by hundreds of document experts and ALL of them say it is a blatant forgery, even Obama's very own legal team forensic experts. Is that not a felony? Not to mention his Connecticut SS# and forged draft card. I will believe that we killed Osama when they present some sort of actual evidence. No photos, no videos and no DNA evidence. Why? I'm stacking the story up on the pile of lies that we are so used to hearing every day from him. My question each week is "what's next?"

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 11:45 AM
Watch any new fall TV show. Gay is the new Normal. Hollywood has spoken.

The White House Dogs

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 11:48 AM
If any people of high moral standards dare to try to be nominated, they will be eliminated by the good old boy network smear campaign. They have many ways of keeping new talent out of the race.

Get Out and Vote

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 09, 2014 9:52 AM
As long as voter ID is enforced, the multiple voting, dead voting, fake name registered and bused in from other states voters will not pull off Democrat wins in battleground states like in 2008 and 2012.

Poverty

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 1:07 PM
That's the liberal agenda; promise glorious things and deliver only "unintended" bad consequences. They do this because they know it works and buys them votes.

Teacher Indoctrination

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 12:19 PM
I look at Ralston Valley High School out our back windows. The teacher's sick out and students walk out were a big deal on the news for over a week. If the teachers are mandated by the NEA to push the liberal agenda down student's throats, the parents that care had better step in unless they fully agree with the indoctrination or they have no one to blame but themselves. This is another vote for home schooling.

Poverty

Ken457 Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 12:06 PM
Why stop at $15/hr? Force employers to pay every employee (that remains) $50 per hour and their lifestyles will soar. Then they can pay high state and federal taxes and property tax on their homes they can now afford. They will not qualify for free healthcare so they can pay for that too. It will be great. Imagine flipping burgers and pulling down $100K a year all without any education. But then that will spur all businesses to automate those jobs into oblivion and end the economic boom. Government knows best you know.
I'm in Colorado, we are working very hard to vote them out and bring in some sanity to our state. We've recalled the gun grabbers and next comes Udall and Hickenlooper.
A friend told me about Ad Block Plus. I tried it and it eliminates all spam ads. I like it so much, I sent them a donation. Try it you'll love it. No more ad videos, banners or anything like that for me.