If I'm in a restaurant or shopping with my kids and wife, and I see one the psycho 2nd Amendment crowd with a AR-15 strapped on his back, I'm going to politely ask him to take it out to his car. The 2nd time I "ask" him won't be a very polite tone.
Mr. Turek - instead of hurting your head with all these rationalizations and fallacious arguments, why don't you just say what you are thinking: gay sex is icky. At least you and I could agree on that point. But to legally discriminate against homosexuals - no.
I don't care what happens in Nigeria. Or Crimea. Or the Ukraine. etc, etc., More importantly, my tax money should not be spent on foreign matters that do not directly affect the U.S.

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 11:08 PM
The government would not be forcing homosexuality on anyone. Recognizing a homosexual marriage isn't going to make me a homosexual. And it's not going to make my children homosexuals. They either are or they are not. And no law - or lack of law - is going to change that.

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 11:00 PM
Not sure what you are referring to. I know an NFL player was fined because he publicly made that comment. But he has a contract with the NFL regarding public relations. I said "yuck" too when the NFL draftee kissed his boyfriend - but businesses cannot fire you for your beliefs - only for your actions. If I discriminate against a gay employee (for being gay), then I should be fired. If a business discriminates against gay customers, then they should be sanctioned. Yes, I see what is happening - society is becoming more accepting of gay people. It is not going to be the end of the world. It is not going to be downfall of society. If anything, it will stabilize the gay lifestyle - and most likely reduce sexually-transmitted diseases.

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 10:53 PM
I agree Joycey. I don't want all those gay people running around single their whole lives.

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 10:51 PM
hmmm, I agree. People should get married and have families. ALL people.

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 10:49 PM
*planes

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 10:49 PM
Joycey, the terrorists flying the plans into the WTC also believed that they had truth on their side. They believed in the Koran as much as you believe in the Bible - maybe more. Were they right in their beliefs? No. But you are absolutely correct in yours - because your God is the one true God - and all the other religions that exist or that have existed were all wrong. YOU have right. Good job.

Same Sex Marriage: Stealing Rights From God

Ken325 Wrote: May 12, 2014 10:44 PM
You are confusing being non-religious with being immoral. While a great many moral truths are held by religions, there are just as many very immoral beliefs in religion.