Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News" hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot -- when the cameras returned to Cronkite -- showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking...
Remember the old saying, "It takes one to know one." The Democrats seem all too familiar with Fascism as frankly their policies differ very little for Hitler's corporate socialism (see the GM takeover). Note also Obama's scarcely hidden contempt for Jews and Israel. How ironic that Dems compare conservative Republicans to Nazis all the while promoting policies similar to Hitler's.
Maybe comparing Republicans to Nazis started with the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago