Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News" hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot -- when the cameras returned to Cronkite -- showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking...
Remember the old saying, "It takes one to know one." The Democrats seem all too familiar with Fascism as frankly their policies differ very little for Hitler's corporate socialism (see the GM takeover). Note also Obama's scarcely hidden contempt for Jews and Israel. How ironic that Dems compare conservative Republicans to Nazis all the while promoting policies similar to Hitler's.
Maybe comparing Republicans to Nazis started with the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago