Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News" hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot -- when the cameras returned to Cronkite -- showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking...
Remember the old saying, "It takes one to know one." The Democrats seem all too familiar with Fascism as frankly their policies differ very little for Hitler's corporate socialism (see the GM takeover). Note also Obama's scarcely hidden contempt for Jews and Israel. How ironic that Dems compare conservative Republicans to Nazis all the while promoting policies similar to Hitler's.
Maybe comparing Republicans to Nazis started with the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race.
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 37 mins ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago