Better Congress become even "less efficient" and pass fewer laws than saddle us with more junk like Obamacare.
If pandering on immigration is supposed to help us so much with Hispanics then why Ted Cruz against amnesty-- and so popular in Texas!

The Unfriendly Skies

Ken2523 Wrote: Sep 03, 2013 1:39 PM
The only reason I still fly is because I live on an island and it's the only way off. Were I on the mainland I'd do all of my vacations by car. Flying is just too much of an ordeal these days. The idiotic security rules, the cramped airline seats, the charges for baggge, the crummy meals on board (the free ones of long ago taste better)-- all of this makes flying just too unpleasant unless absolutely necessary.
Read Mrk Levin's new book-- this is one of his reform amendment ideas.

Sharpton Leans Forward to Blur MSNBC

Ken2523 Wrote: Aug 28, 2013 2:48 PM
Just what churches to the "Reverends" Sharpton and Jackson pastor?

Tolerance, Health and Fascism

Ken2523 Wrote: Aug 27, 2013 6:51 PM
"First, it does not mean, or have anything in common with, Nazism." I'm not so sure about that. The overt racism of the left has been revealed over and over again recently, for example in their persecuation of George Zimmerman. I think our left has more than a passing resemblance not only to fascism but to full blown Nazi-ism as well.

Bradley Manning's New Crusade

Ken2523 Wrote: Aug 23, 2013 4:01 PM
That we are even discussing such nonsense demonstrates the new lows America has sunk in morality.
The only true Egyptians are the Copts who still use the Egyptian language in their rites.

Wendy Davis, Political Opportunist

Ken2523 Wrote: Aug 14, 2013 4:49 PM
If only she lived 2000 years ago, she could have run for king of Judea. Killing babies was a prerequisite for office then.

Hillary: She's the Man

Ken2523 Wrote: Aug 12, 2013 9:04 PM
If we must have a woman as president then let it be Sarah Palin.
Having lived throught the Watergate era and able to make comparisons, it's obvious that Obama is far, far more corrupt. He makes Nixon look like Little Bo Peep.