They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
I trust that by 2016 the nation will have had time to absorb the major shortcomings of Obama and realize that electing a President because of skin color was a total disaster for our country. The social experiment has led to the devaluation off the USA throughout the world. When the blacks turned out and voted about 96% for the Brother, then winning an election against the Chicago criminal elements was next to impossible . Obama has never met a test or character that he could not dance around without a direct answer. Truths brought out aginst him during the election process were identified by his supporters as lies and the media gave 100 % toward his re-election by dutifully giving him full support in print and over the airways.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago