They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
I trust that by 2016 the nation will have had time to absorb the major shortcomings of Obama and realize that electing a President because of skin color was a total disaster for our country. The social experiment has led to the devaluation off the USA throughout the world. When the blacks turned out and voted about 96% for the Brother, then winning an election against the Chicago criminal elements was next to impossible . Obama has never met a test or character that he could not dance around without a direct answer. Truths brought out aginst him during the election process were identified by his supporters as lies and the media gave 100 % toward his re-election by dutifully giving him full support in print and over the airways.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 21 hours ago