They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
I trust that by 2016 the nation will have had time to absorb the major shortcomings of Obama and realize that electing a President because of skin color was a total disaster for our country. The social experiment has led to the devaluation off the USA throughout the world. When the blacks turned out and voted about 96% for the Brother, then winning an election against the Chicago criminal elements was next to impossible . Obama has never met a test or character that he could not dance around without a direct answer. Truths brought out aginst him during the election process were identified by his supporters as lies and the media gave 100 % toward his re-election by dutifully giving him full support in print and over the airways.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 38 mins ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago