They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
I trust that by 2016 the nation will have had time to absorb the major shortcomings of Obama and realize that electing a President because of skin color was a total disaster for our country. The social experiment has led to the devaluation off the USA throughout the world. When the blacks turned out and voted about 96% for the Brother, then winning an election against the Chicago criminal elements was next to impossible . Obama has never met a test or character that he could not dance around without a direct answer. Truths brought out aginst him during the election process were identified by his supporters as lies and the media gave 100 % toward his re-election by dutifully giving him full support in print and over the airways.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 9 hours ago