Gregory Jaczko served as appropriations director and science policy adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., before joining the NRC in 2005. The anti-nuclear advocate was sworn in by his brass-knuckled boss and protector, Reid, who pressured the Bush administration to appoint him as a condition for moving through any...
In response to:
Goonishness is acceptable to the Left as long as it serves SOCIAL JUSTICE. That goal excuses every kind of lying, cheating, intimidation, censorship, extortion, and whatever it takes. That view of social justice is not new; it guided another country from 1917 to 1991.
The embattled chair of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission resigned this week. It's a victory for Republican oversight on Capitol Hill, women and sound science. But it's also a lesson in the futility of Bush-era bipartisanship. When you cut deals with bullies, it's a timeless and bitter recipe for more bullying.
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago