Gregory Jaczko served as appropriations director and science policy adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., before joining the NRC in 2005. The anti-nuclear advocate was sworn in by his brass-knuckled boss and protector, Reid, who pressured the Bush administration to appoint him as a condition for moving through any...
In response to:
Goonishness is acceptable to the Left as long as it serves SOCIAL JUSTICE. That goal excuses every kind of lying, cheating, intimidation, censorship, extortion, and whatever it takes. That view of social justice is not new; it guided another country from 1917 to 1991.
The embattled chair of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission resigned this week. It's a victory for Republican oversight on Capitol Hill, women and sound science. But it's also a lesson in the futility of Bush-era bipartisanship. When you cut deals with bullies, it's a timeless and bitter recipe for more bullying.
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones; Update: White House responds Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago