In response to:
How is it doing harm to think, and say, that a practice which is boringly normal (woman and man marry, have kids, raise family) since humans existed is a good and healthy practice? How is it doing harm affirm that idea? How is it somehow hateful and radical to like the idea of marriage and family? That's like saying it's harmful to someone to think breathing is a wonderful idea. It's like saying that eating three meals a day is a terrific idea will somehow wound some soul's feelings. Marriage between man and woman is normal! It's normal! For all of human history it's normal! Acknowledging that is hateful? Grief. When did our culture become so whiningly self-obsessed and adolescent?
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 18 hours ago