In response to:
How is it doing harm to think, and say, that a practice which is boringly normal (woman and man marry, have kids, raise family) since humans existed is a good and healthy practice? How is it doing harm affirm that idea? How is it somehow hateful and radical to like the idea of marriage and family? That's like saying it's harmful to someone to think breathing is a wonderful idea. It's like saying that eating three meals a day is a terrific idea will somehow wound some soul's feelings. Marriage between man and woman is normal! It's normal! For all of human history it's normal! Acknowledging that is hateful? Grief. When did our culture become so whiningly self-obsessed and adolescent?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago