During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Of course! He hasn't graduated beyond the community organizer yet!! True to the Communist Muslim-sympathizer America-hater as always!!
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago