During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Of course! He hasn't graduated beyond the community organizer yet!! True to the Communist Muslim-sympathizer America-hater as always!!
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago