During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Of course! He hasn't graduated beyond the community organizer yet!! True to the Communist Muslim-sympathizer America-hater as always!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago