During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 7 hours ago