During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 9 hours ago