During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago