During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago