During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 11 hours ago