During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago