During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago