During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
WOW!! That freak from the lowest pits, MyBodyMyChoice, actually said that??? "Too much freedom is a terrible thing," is just what that freak from the LEFT deserves. Let's take away all her freedoms and just see how she likes it!!!
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago