They've been given an inch and now they're taking a mile. As we've reported here at Townhall, Democrats promised to cut spending as part of the fiscal cliff deal, so long as tax rates went up on the "rich," or in other words, anybody who earns a paycheck. As a reminder, the fiscal cliff deal gave us $41 in tax hikes for every $1 in spending cuts. On top of that, let's not forget about the $1 trillion ObamaCare tax hike also buried in the fiscal cliff. Now, Democrats are planning to squeeze taxpayers for another cool $1 trillion...
In response to:
LOL!!! Doesn't matter if it were 10 TRILLION in tax hikes, it's just NEVER enough for the filthy stinking DEMOCOMMIES in fantasy ObammerLand!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago