Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform. This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform: “We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”
Now the words “God-given”...
HERE, HERE!!! YES!!! [Loud cheering, whistling, and applause!] Evil, indeed!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- War on Moms: MSNBC pundits plot to fraudulently claim our Amazon benefits Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson suspended by A&E for comments on homosexuality Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Ugh: Senate Democrats pushing for an eleventh-hour extension of wind’s all-important tax credit Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Backfire: Instead of whitewashing NSA surveillance, Obama’s handpicked review panel urges change Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Mia Love: I probably would have voted for that lame budget deal Allahpundit 4 hours ago