President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
Not only did he betray his oath of office and the people of the United States, But this decision was even worse than In the United States Supreme Court March 1857 Decision led by Chief Justice Roger B. Taney decided the Dred Scott case. The Traitor John Roberts forced the citizens into financial slavery to the government
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago