President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
Not only did he betray his oath of office and the people of the United States, But this decision was even worse than In the United States Supreme Court March 1857 Decision led by Chief Justice Roger B. Taney decided the Dred Scott case. The Traitor John Roberts forced the citizens into financial slavery to the government
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago