President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
Not only did he betray his oath of office and the people of the United States, But this decision was even worse than In the United States Supreme Court March 1857 Decision led by Chief Justice Roger B. Taney decided the Dred Scott case. The Traitor John Roberts forced the citizens into financial slavery to the government
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago