Hi Mish. Big fan of your articles, but today would really love you to take a look at my (ongoing) assessment of the current state of US indebtedness in today's TH article, "A Remedial Lesson in Public Finance Economics for the GOP" by Daniel J. Mitchell. I'm certainly not an economist and would like to know if I'm on the right track, what I'm missing, and perhaps how to find that information.
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago