I don't know why they need abortion, judging by the picture, what man would touch them?
I noticed in the White House Press Briefing, Carney referred to it as the ACA. Change the language, move the goal posts.
I want to know who came up with this list?!?! Per Wikipedia: "Recipients are selected by the president, either on his own initiative or based on recommendations." Oh, that explains it.

Some Conservative Advice For Chris Christie

kkb55 Wrote: Nov 21, 2013 6:33 AM
We Conservatives have a conundrum. If Christie gets the nomination and we stay home, we have Hillary for President. If we vote for Christie and he wins, we risk marginalizing ourselves to the RINO's. Eights years of Marxism can possibly be reversed. Twelves years, I fear, will be the dagger in the heart of our Constitutional Republic.
"...Obama would lead to the total destruction of the US" We've seen over the last 100 years the slow erosion of our freedoms. Just because we haven't seen the "destruction" of our country during Obama's administration, he continue's to build on the destructive policies that came before him. My concern is for my children and grandchildren's future in our once great nation.

Race-Hustling Results: Part II

kkb55 Wrote: Oct 23, 2013 7:17 AM
I totally agree. We, the citizenry, need to be listening to our Betters in government to understand what is and isn't acceptable. The work that the Reverend's Sharpton and Jackson do for this is country is incalculable. I'm just thankful that I've Iived long enough to finally see our country mature to this point.

Longing to be a Victim

kkb55 Wrote: Oct 16, 2013 7:08 AM
Then don't read his columns.

A Truly Great Phony

kkb55 Wrote: Aug 29, 2013 9:18 AM
Does anyone remember the media frenzy over Dan Quayle's "potatoe" gaffe? Even made on Murphy Brown. Nah, no media bias.
That's the same question I asked my Congressman, Dennis Ross, in a letter sent earlier this week. Why isn't this guy in jail?

Sex and the Military

kkb55 Wrote: Jun 12, 2013 7:09 AM
Oh yeah, of course, the Amazons. Uh, where are they now?

We Are the Idiots

kkb55 Wrote: May 22, 2013 7:19 AM
Come on, pal, this has got to be a sarcasm. You can't honestly want people to die from malaria or starvation. Yeah, let all those "black folks" in Africa die. Too many of them anyway.