Rumors of a deal between Obama and the mullahs in Iran on the lifting of economic sanctions in return for shows of compliance by the Persian runaway state on nuclear arms inspections are gaining steam.
Obama, desperate for a diplomatic coup to cover for fading polls, fading policy and a fading public, is thought to have written a letter to Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei offering to lift some sanctions in return for a show of compliance with requirements to suspend uranium enrichment, according to Dick Morris.
“Citing an Internet report on WorldNetDaily, a conservative website,” writes the
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago