The Winter of Conservative Discontent

Keihn Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 7:07 AM
you lose your vote until you get off. You don't have to work, just be off the gov't teat. Will this ever happen? Probably when Dumbo flies over the moon.

The Winter of Conservative Discontent

Keihn Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 7:05 AM
Mr. Buchanan: I have always read your newsletter(s) but for some reason you continue to espouse the old, fat, white man with a cigar in his mouth republican dogma. Why don't you 'smart' people admit that as long as we have a gov't that gives money to folks for not doing anything, the political tenor of this country will not change. You all talk about if we had only done this or that things might have been different. It'll be different when these career freeloaders lose their vote while on the gov't dole and not before. As far as the Goldwater era is concerned (I campaigned(sp) and voted for him in 64), his opponents primary agenda was NOT driving this country into the ground. So, the solution is simple: If you're on the gov't dole,

The Perils of President “Present”

Keihn Wrote: Dec 09, 2012 7:11 AM
And, he will continue to perform in his "greatest president ever" form for as long as he's in office. Plus, he was as good as elected when he was nominated. You give everybody everything with no strings and they will continue to vote for him everytime. Unless something of galatic magnitude happens, the republicans can hang it up. By the time they understand, there wont be an America to govern.
opinion, what's yours?
As I have been saying (preaching, screaming pleading) for so many years now, career government teat suckers must lose their vote until they get off the governement dole. Makes no difference if they're working or not, just off the take and their vote is returned. Unemployment and even some welfare is a wonderful thing for folks who are trying to find work to support their families and gain their self respect back, but now it has become a career for a great, great many folks. Want more money, have another baby. It's our (the working folk) money and the teat suckers should NOT have a say so in how much nor who gets the handout. The Republicans can nominate anyone they want, but they will never be elected in our current system. Just my

Proclaiming Liberty in Central Pennsylvania

Keihn Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 4:29 PM
WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Since the draft has been gone, it takes a very special person to perform this duty but they DO understand what it means to be an American and what it takes to keep it free. Unfortuneately, our young ones(in my family) don't or wont participate. There are no gray areas: we're either free or we're not. I wont see it, not sure if my son will, but my granddaughter will see blood flow in our streets and sadly will know nothing else. I wonder which side the military will support? I thank God every day for the 70+ years he's given me in this great nation and only wish it would last forever.

Proclaiming Liberty in Central Pennsylvania

Keihn Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 4:21 PM
As a resident of Cambria County, I know you speak the truth. Even the Murtha clone Critz got his lunch handed to him. You know it's been said there are three parts to PA: Bucks Co. in the east, Pittsburgh in the west and Alabama in the middle. I believe that. Even Cambria county went conservative this time (I personally was watching the eastern sky to make sure it didn't open up and God step down). There is SO much government teat sucking in east and west that they will never change their politics, UNLESS, somehow the vote is taken away from folks on the government dole. Not unemployed, just getting a government check for doing nothing. Get off the dole, get you vote back. I'm an old man, a veteran from a veteran family dating to

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

Keihn Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:26 AM
If there are, they need to organize, quickly.

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

Keihn Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:02 AM
to even get in thick of things. So go ahead and poo poo all of this.................cause one day soon you won't even remember the English language and will be saying hail to Washington. Good God!! We already do that!

Why Mitt Lost and it Wasn’t Very Close

Keihn Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 8:00 AM
It's time for the Grand Ole Party to buried. It died a long time ago, but never got buried. If anyone were to remember, I stated some time ago the the 18-30 year olds actually elected him. Of course a lot more people voted for him, but they were expected to do this: Black vote at 95-98 percent. But just as been written before me, the educational system has been corrupted for decades and now these 'enlightened' new, young adults are voting en masse just as they were taught. I'm an old man and realize that we need a conservative party made up of much younger people. These folks are out there, just need to be found. I thought the Tea Party just might be it, but now I think I was wrong and it's going to take an entirely new paradyne(sp)

I'm Even More Confident That Mitt Will Win

Keihn Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 1:06 PM
David...........You don't know how much I wish I were as confident as you. But, I'm not so sure. The gov't. teat suckers, the folks drawing extended unemployment and, yes, the black vote just may put him back in. Once you give something to someone and make it available continuously, it's hard to turn these folks around to a life that they've worked for most if not all of their lives. That's another reason if Obamacare is not repealed this term, we'll be stuck with it forever. I do pray to God that Romney wins this election, (I'm not a big fan of Romney but I don't believe the destruction of America is his total agenda)