The Diaper We Know as Obamanomics

Keihn Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 7:33 AM
place as any. But if you're serious about taking our country back, then think about what I (among others) have said: One vote at a time, beginning now. Yeswecan, I'm so glad I found someone who thinks and sounds off about most likely the only non-violent solution we have left. It's been +- 150 years since the civil war and I don't want to see another. God bless us all and above all, think about what's been written.

The Diaper We Know as Obamanomics

Keihn Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 7:28 AM
Yeswecan: I was just going to post when "ta-da" there you already were. Anyway, I'm going to post here because I like Ransom's writings and this is a good place. Starting NOW, I will no longer vote for anyone who does not espouse and commit to the Tea Party's dogma. One vote at a time. This is how it will have to begin. The American Communist Party (OOPS!! Meant to say Democratic Party) will never change and the Party that was once the Republican party is moving toward the left and in some cases already there is a dying institution. We must all grow a pair and/to begin the change. It can't get much worse until the change gets here than it is now. If you just want to talk and _itch about it, then writing here is as good a (cont)
I did, too, Colonialgirl. My very first vote in a presidential election (64).
At least there are two (2) of us now. Maybe if enough folks actually begin to believe that this is what it's going to take (one voter at a time) we can start to regain our country.

GOP: R.I.P.?

Keihn Wrote: Jan 29, 2013 8:09 AM
For the 999,999,999,999th time, as long as the folks in congress (and president) gives everything away. nothing is going to change. As long as these recipients vote, they're going to keep the status quo over the ones who advocate working for a living everytime. How to change? If you get that one figured out, you are no doubt the smartest human being that ever lived. I personally advocate the folks on the public dole losing their vote until they're off the public trough. Once off, the vote is returned....working not necessary, only off the public dole. Without bloodshed, I can't think of another way (probably why I'm sitting here writing a note) and I don't want any bloodshed: if possible.

Look to Egypt for Clues about Obama

Keihn Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 6:04 AM
Come on Youssef. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this man is a Muslim masqurading as a Christian..........apparently legal to do using the Koran's logic. Why doesn't he just come out of the closet and admit he is a Muslim and be done with it? The one's who voted for him don't care is he is a Muslim or a Martian.............they will and would still vote for him. As long as we have high ranking politicians who gives away the treasury, rest assured, he will be elected.

24 Million Martyrs

Keihn Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 10:04 AM
Anonymous........I'm not afraid for me as I have my little part of this country ready for whatever, but I am afraid for my grandchildren. I learned how to fight and die if necessary, but God bless their souls, they didn't and won't.

24 Million Martyrs

Keihn Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 8:37 AM
I love my country and want it back. I, like most of you, gave a portion of my life to keep this a free nation and now the ones who didn't or who were commie to begin with are taking it away. As I said, something's gotta give.

24 Million Martyrs

Keihn Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 8:35 AM
Going on 5 years now, I've read and re-read most of the comments in Ransom's posts. (I like the way he writes) Like most conservative Americans, I agree with your comments and gripes. So now, what are you going to do about it? You certainly are not going to get these give-away politicans out of office because the teat suckers will continue to re-elect them. You can't take away their vote (the only non-violent way to get an election without the suckers) and if you notice, when the father retires, the son is elected to take his place and continues his practice (mal-pratice). Folks, something's gotta give. What is it? Can't or won't say as the secret police will be at my door or most likely in my house before this thing cools off. con't

The Winter of Conservative Discontent

Keihn Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 7:07 AM
you lose your vote until you get off. You don't have to work, just be off the gov't teat. Will this ever happen? Probably when Dumbo flies over the moon.