Swing-state surveys from the triumvirate of CBS News, the New York Times and Quinnipiac have been polling Viagra for liberals all year. Their new release on the state of play in Florida, Ohio and Virginia is no exception. According to their final numbers, Obama leads by five in Ohio, by one in Florida and by two in Virginia. If this is the case, this election is over, and the president will easily cruise to re-election. But there are major, if not fatal, flaws with all three results. Ed Morrissey has done an excellent job running down the...
Now that it is widely known that the Coward in Chief is hiding along WITH the media about Benhazi, the Press Corpse needs to figure out where to go, what to do and whom to worship when the happy recap is written about the absolute worst presidential reelection campaign in history. Whom will they put forward from their deep bench for 2016? Another Cuomo? Another Clinton? Another try for Hussein? May I recommend Eric Holder? With a record of sucksess like that guy has, the dems are sure to make a big comeback!
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago