Republicans have gotten their backsides kicked in the last two presidential election cycles, which are essentially the "Super Bowls" of American politics. The party's standard-bearers have lost the popular vote in five of the last six contests, with the lone exception of President Bush's 2004 re-election. Bluntly stated, the GOP's national political model is broken. The Republican National Committee has just published an exhaustive report about what went wrong in 2012, when a Democratic president with mediocre approval ratings and historically poor economic indicators won a second term by a comfortable, 3.5 million vote margin. The political bubble and its inhabitants...
In response to:
While you smoke endless bongs and shoot up like the addict that liberals love to be.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago