We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago