We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 4 hours ago