Democrats' sequester tower of terror continues to collapse, floor by floor. Amidst the media fact checks and stomach-turning posturing, Republican members of Congress are using hearings to hold bureaucrats' feet to the fire over the claims and actions of their departments. Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) blew the cover off of the administration's duplicity on supposed cuts to pediatric vaccinations a few weeks ago; yesterday, it was South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy's turn at bat. Watch as he grills a Department of...
In response to:
As long as we have public schools, driven by union dues, and delivering horrible results, we can expect more of the same. Is Boehner, Canton, McCarthy, Rove or any Bush doing anything about it? Or have they EVER? The left is marching us to a cliff and the leaders just want to tap the brakes. It's BH0 time, baby! You better get a T0, Gutless Overspending Party!
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 31 minutes ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago