Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
He piously lectures the world about the evils of carbon and then sells his "network" (and all 20,000 of its viewers....) to oil-financed Al Jazeera. It's either the definition of hypocrisy or he needs serious mental help.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago