According to National Abortion Access, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating abortion, upholding partial birth abortion doctors like George Tiller and raising funds for women who want to have an abortion, donations made specifically to end the life of a child are "100% tax deductible."
Here are the reasons why NAA wants donations for abortion, listed on their website in reference to a recent bowl-a-thon fundraiser:
Because you know that the legal right to abortion is meaningless if you can’t afford to pay for it.
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago