According to National Abortion Access, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating abortion, upholding partial birth abortion doctors like George Tiller and raising funds for women who want to have an abortion, donations made specifically to end the life of a child are "100% tax deductible."
Here are the reasons why NAA wants donations for abortion, listed on their website in reference to a recent bowl-a-thon fundraiser:
Because you know that the legal right to abortion is meaningless if you can’t afford to pay for it.
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago