the company hopes that by adding to its board Daniel Henry, the chief financial officer of American Express, and Robert Bass, vice chairman of Deloitte, it will help to repair its relationship with investors and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
It’s easy to take potshots at Groupon. I won’t, because they went from start up to publicly listed company in five years. They went from a valuation of
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago