Like most people, I’m a sucker for a heartwarming story around the holidays.
Sometimes, you get that nice feeling when good things happen to good people, like you find at the end of a classic movie like “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
But since I’m a bit of a curmudgeon, I also feel all warm and fuzzy when bad things happen to bad people.
That’s why I always smile when I read stories about taxpayers moving across borders, thus preventing greedy tax-hiking politicians from collecting more revenue.
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 21 minutes ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 3 hours ago