In response to:
All of your comments are juvenile.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 13 hours ago