In response to:
All of your comments are juvenile.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 4 hours ago