If there is any justice for a lying, thieving murderer like Ted "The Au Bar Drunk" Kennedy, then he's chained to a boiler feed in the basement of hell shoveling coal on the fires. I only saw that stinking murderer once - he was passed out drunk and drooling all over himself in a booth at the Au Bar in Palm Beach. What a great Democrat example he holds up.
As the credits begin to roll on the year 2012, I would like to take proper note of the recent loss of one of America’s most compelling figures, Judge Robert Heron Bork. Robert Bork died on December 19 in Arlington, Virginia at the age of 85 due to complications of heart disease.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago