Cruz Control? Part II

kcrowley Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 1:32 AM
and a second "amen" to that!

Cruz Control? Part II

kcrowley Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 1:26 AM
I agree, John. Dr Sowell put too much emphasis on the "extremism" of Cruz. I happen to think Cruz did a great job, and I'm willing to suffer some discomforts if that's what it takes to get the Grand Old Party back on track. I've too often been disappointed by the "small government" crowd that beefs it up as soon as they're in power. I still have hope, as long as guys (and gals) like Cruz keep stepping up and making noise.

Who Shut Down the Government?

kcrowley Wrote: Oct 05, 2013 8:45 AM
That text is behind the times. They voted a couple of different CRs on the 30th that actually funded the ACA, given a couple of caveats: last ditch effort to at least make it universal, with NO cut-outs. None. No waivers, or waivers for everyone. Universal is universal.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

kcrowley Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 8:08 AM
Good read (Gen 3: 1-5). But don't stop there; continue and read Gen 3:22 And the Lord God said, ***Behold, the man is become as one of us***, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever. (emphasis mine)

Dave Says World Needs Stay at Home Moms

kcrowley Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 4:36 AM
I don't think you got the idea, did you. Dave said "if she wants to". That's pretty important to some.

Miranda

kcrowley Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 7:59 AM
I agree, Texas, and find myself in the awkward position of agreeing with Feinstien. The 5th and 6th Ammendments stand. I insist this man's rights be upheld, because I insist on mine!
So, when a florist is sued for not providing services to a couple engaging in an act that he objects to, is that MYOB? How 'bout the cake maker that refused to make a "wedding" cake for a gay couple, and again, was sued. Both were willing to MYOB, but were forced into minding other's business. Tolerant much?

Frack to the Future

kcrowley Wrote: Mar 13, 2013 3:49 AM
You mean, like, magic? Because "renewable" is a nice word, but "renewable engergy" is a fairy tale. While you're at it, why don't you mandate a correct BMI for everyone?

A Morally-Confused Marine

kcrowley Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 8:39 AM
Luke 22:36
Martin Luther King was a registered Republican, and the Demoncraps were the ones pushing us into and continuing the war in Viet Nam. Read history, Troll!