No, evolution is a theory for which there may be some supporting scientific evidence, but as they say, the jury is still out So far, evolution has not been proven. Likewise, man-made global warming is a theory, for which there seems to be no scientific support, though its believers have an almost religious zeal in falsifying and fabricating supporting evidence to the exclusion of all contrary facts. So it is more than coincidental that liberals tend to believe in it, while conservatives tend to be very skeptical.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago