Even Democrats such as Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Tom Daschle, and Ted Kennedy, who had warned about Saddam's WMD program on...
i dont know why the Almighty just turn His back on the world and let the whole planet die. but He in his good time will separate the goats from the sheep the weed from the grains. YAH come soon the insanity is too much to bare ! may GOD of Abraham breathe on all fresh shakeup the demons out of them gather together in one accord and sweep the grain shearer floor of the weed seeds and shaft so we His chosen and warriors of the ALmighty maybe found holy righteius and true to his percept and be so deeply tuned in to themaster voice that we walk in step with HIs gait to the home His has built for us all Praise YAh in his infinite wisdom amen
"Bush Lied, People Died" they chanted. When the intelligence about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq -- information that was believed by the intelligence agencies of our major allies; that was described by the Clinton-appointed head of the CIA as a "slam dunk"; and that was agreed to by heads of state and leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties -- turned out to be badly mistaken, George W. Bush was branded a liar.
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago