Even Democrats such as Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Tom Daschle, and Ted Kennedy, who had warned about Saddam's WMD program on...
i dont know why the Almighty just turn His back on the world and let the whole planet die. but He in his good time will separate the goats from the sheep the weed from the grains. YAH come soon the insanity is too much to bare ! may GOD of Abraham breathe on all fresh shakeup the demons out of them gather together in one accord and sweep the grain shearer floor of the weed seeds and shaft so we His chosen and warriors of the ALmighty maybe found holy righteius and true to his percept and be so deeply tuned in to themaster voice that we walk in step with HIs gait to the home His has built for us all Praise YAh in his infinite wisdom amen
"Bush Lied, People Died" they chanted. When the intelligence about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq -- information that was believed by the intelligence agencies of our major allies; that was described by the Clinton-appointed head of the CIA as a "slam dunk"; and that was agreed to by heads of state and leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties -- turned out to be badly mistaken, George W. Bush was branded a liar.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago