No. Because at the end...
When I was a teen, I was kinda intimidated when a couple of gays came onto to me, they were friends and I did my best to extract myself without offending them. As I grew older and entered my career, I became acquainted with the "professional gay" whose characteristics I quickly learned to appreciate. Intelligent, competent, conscientous and helpful. You can't ask for anything more, they were not interested in dating me and we got along well. I am in favor of offering "unions" to gay couples that offer all the benefits as marriage, but not the name. One last thought, this is extremely politically incorrect. Research studies are now indicating a specific gene is related to a individulals sexual orientation. Could this be a genetic disease?
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago