No. Because at the end...
When I was a teen, I was kinda intimidated when a couple of gays came onto to me, they were friends and I did my best to extract myself without offending them. As I grew older and entered my career, I became acquainted with the "professional gay" whose characteristics I quickly learned to appreciate. Intelligent, competent, conscientous and helpful. You can't ask for anything more, they were not interested in dating me and we got along well. I am in favor of offering "unions" to gay couples that offer all the benefits as marriage, but not the name. One last thought, this is extremely politically incorrect. Research studies are now indicating a specific gene is related to a individulals sexual orientation. Could this be a genetic disease?
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago