Why Obama Will Lose in a Landslide

kchoate Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 7:53 AM
Going into 2008 I knew McCain was going to lose. There just wasn't that much perceptible difference between the candidates. 2012 is a whole new ball game. I can't wait till November
I feel a lot more confident about the 2012 than the 2008 election. From what I saw, most citizens could not discern the difference in either candidate in 2008. There is a clear difference in 2012 and the average citizen must admit that under the Democrats their net-worth imploded, there salaries went down, along with their lifestyle. There is also the question of when these "scientific" polls are conducted. If they are conducted during the 9-5 working hours, then just who are they polling? Either slackers or non-productive citizens at home instead at work. I doubt the veracity of the polls under these conditions. I can't wait till November!

The Media's Rape of Reality

kchoate Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 7:06 AM
This is not unexpected, after the virtual media lynching of Sarah Palin while ignoring as VP candidate, she was better qualified than Obama, . The Obama administration is a joke, as well as their media propagandists. I can't wait till November!

Is Our President a Bit of a Jerk?

kchoate Wrote: Sep 06, 2012 5:54 AM
What makes the issue so disgusting to the average citizen, is the media is 86 percent in the tank for Obama, with obvious bias, they take their opinions from the Democrat talking points without any debate. This has been conclusively demonstrated numerous times by their own actions. I can't till November!
Most corporations run on cash-flow. I have never understood how liberal news networks can maintain positive revenue while screwing the consumer. They obviously enjoy it. Keep it up MSNBC. I can't wait till November!
I agree, Jodi does a great job of pointing out the failures of the Democrats and Obama in a humorous fashion, liberals don't have a sense of humor for this kind of stuff unless its aimed at conservationists or George Bush, Clint hit a "home run" with his monologue. The empty chair routine was magnificent!
LD, that is exactly what is wrong with liberals thinking, Most Americans do not think like that, and want less government intrusion in their lives, smaller government, less taxes and more freedom to make their own decisions and mistakes. Most Americans live within their means, and have made considerable sacrifices to reduce our personal debt while the feds run wild with spending and failed programs and projects. Now lets talk about socialism. NAZI Germany, NK, the Soviet Union and China. In everyone of these examples the communist leadership live like royalty while the average citizens live in poverty. Take one look at GoogleEarth(TM) at NK and then look at SK and China. Do you see the difference? Americans are not buying your argument!
Excellent commentary Mr. Blackwell! I just love how liberals think. Don't teach welfare recipients how to live independently, with dignity and liberty. Instead make them wards of the federal government with no goals or ambition except to ask for more "stuff" that I can't afford. I nearly into a fight with welfare mother over her buying lotto tickets and cigarettes with my welfare donation. Never underestimate the stupidity of a welfare recipient, or liberals in general. Their idea of a debate is the liberal declares me a racist for asking some very basic questions about government functions and questionable policy. I am sorry, that hasn't worked with me for the past 15 years. Best regards, Lo

Same-Sex Marriage Thought Police?

kchoate Wrote: Aug 18, 2012 6:50 PM
I am just repeating what I have read and what gays are reporting. As long as you don't come on to me and get in my face, AKA comfort zone, we are cool. That;s what the the whole issue is about.. The Gays are in our face and invading my"comfort zone" and no tolorence for dissent. I have very real issues with this.

Same-Sex Marriage Thought Police?

kchoate Wrote: Aug 18, 2012 4:57 PM
When I was a teen, I was kinda intimidated when a couple of gays came onto to me, they were friends and I did my best to extract myself without offending them. As I grew older and entered my career, I became acquainted with the "professional gay" whose characteristics I quickly learned to appreciate. Intelligent, competent, conscientous and helpful. You can't ask for anything more, they were not interested in dating me and we got along well. I am in favor of offering "unions" to gay couples that offer all the benefits as marriage, but not the name. One last thought, this is extremely politically incorrect. Research studies are now indicating a specific gene is related to a individulals sexual orientation. Could this be a genetic disease?

Jon Stewart: Harry Reid Is Terrible

kchoate Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 4:31 PM
I am not a big fan of Jon Stewart butI thought the skit was pretty funny, The BIG problem with the Democrats and why President Obama is going to get his butt kicked in November is because all the Democrat Senate and leadership are rabid, radical liberals. I will give Obama this, he usualy comes across as classy if arrogant. Senator Reid appears angry, arrogant and a rectum, representative Pelosi appears as a complete liberal dingbat.