After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
I watched in awe as the Democrats applied legal voter fraud in 2000 with the Gore/Bush election. It was a work of artists. Denying military votes and then somehow ascertaining hanging chads for a vote, which is not the law for determining votes. To this day Democrats maintain the 2000 election was stolen from them. This is why I will never vote for a Democrat. I know there are some ethical, honest Democrats, unfortunately your "brothers and sisters" have embraced voter fraud. I can't wait till November.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago