After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
I watched in awe as the Democrats applied legal voter fraud in 2000 with the Gore/Bush election. It was a work of artists. Denying military votes and then somehow ascertaining hanging chads for a vote, which is not the law for determining votes. To this day Democrats maintain the 2000 election was stolen from them. This is why I will never vote for a Democrat. I know there are some ethical, honest Democrats, unfortunately your "brothers and sisters" have embraced voter fraud. I can't wait till November.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago