After George W. Bush defeated Al Gore at the ballot box and in a rare show of fortitude for a Republican, didn't stand by haplessly wringing his hands when Gore tried to lawyer his way into the White House, liberals were outraged. Sure, Gore had never been ahead at any point, but OBVIOUSLY voter fraud had cost Democrats the election. Afterwards, Democrats DEMANDED that we do more to insure the integrity of our elections. Republicans agreed and for a while, we finally had an issue where there was genuine bipartisan agreement. Then came the 2004 elections and many of the...
In response to:
I watched in awe as the Democrats applied legal voter fraud in 2000 with the Gore/Bush election. It was a work of artists. Denying military votes and then somehow ascertaining hanging chads for a vote, which is not the law for determining votes. To this day Democrats maintain the 2000 election was stolen from them. This is why I will never vote for a Democrat. I know there are some ethical, honest Democrats, unfortunately your "brothers and sisters" have embraced voter fraud. I can't wait till November.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 8 hours ago