Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
The majority of voters voted "what in it for me", not what is best for the United States of America. Abortion, birth control, women's rights.These are Democrat talking points every four years and women voters buy into it. Americans of Hispanic decent voted Obama. Why? Should we open our borders to all illegals. I have many friends of different heritage, who are proud of where they came from but are American FIRST. My mother was an legal immigrant and became a proud American as others have done over the history of our Country. I'm an American not an -----American,just proud American. We just gave up one the most intelligent person of modern times to lead our country for our own self interest.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago