The word we seem to miss is ILLEGAL.Should we say because of great numbers you can stay? I can ask more questions however the answer is we are a Country of laws, My Grandmother, a widow after WW1 living in Hungary, married a childhood friend who came to this country married and became a widower. He returned to Europe and married her.She came from a European city life to a rough life as a farmers wife. The Law said her daughter could not come at the time due to regulations and the little girl who became my mother stayed in Hungary with her Aunt. A year and a half later my mother immigrated to this great country became a Citizen had a family and died a proud American with a Hungarian Heritage .I for one Proudly welcome all LEGAL immigration.
Latinos are religious, morally conservative and tend disproportionately to join the military. They also tend to be hard working and entrepreneurial. Do we really have too many of them?
Do we really want to pack them up, forcibly, by the millions in the greatest forced migration in human history? How many are there, 15, maybe 20 million? No one has ever moved 15 million people against their will. No one has ever moved half that many without concentration camps, forced marches of one form or another and mass death through plague.
If there’s another way to do it, please...
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago