The word we seem to miss is ILLEGAL.Should we say because of great numbers you can stay? I can ask more questions however the answer is we are a Country of laws, My Grandmother, a widow after WW1 living in Hungary, married a childhood friend who came to this country married and became a widower. He returned to Europe and married her.She came from a European city life to a rough life as a farmers wife. The Law said her daughter could not come at the time due to regulations and the little girl who became my mother stayed in Hungary with her Aunt. A year and a half later my mother immigrated to this great country became a Citizen had a family and died a proud American with a Hungarian Heritage .I for one Proudly welcome all LEGAL immigration.
Latinos are religious, morally conservative and tend disproportionately to join the military. They also tend to be hard working and entrepreneurial. Do we really have too many of them?
Do we really want to pack them up, forcibly, by the millions in the greatest forced migration in human history? How many are there, 15, maybe 20 million? No one has ever moved 15 million people against their will. No one has ever moved half that many without concentration camps, forced marches of one form or another and mass death through plague.
If there’s another way to do it, please...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014