EPA is killing the energy sector right know with regulations that are putting coal out of business. The EPA was not formed until 1973 or so and since then it has cost the country at least 2 trillion in lost jobs, higher costs at the pump, endangered bugs so we cannot use the land. And This clown Mr. Chu who heads EPA rides a bicycle and hopes to pump gass up to six dollars a barrel so Americans can't drive as much. Add all the other agencies and you have a candy store of billions that can be saved by the federal government and allow business to do business.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago