EPA is killing the energy sector right know with regulations that are putting coal out of business. The EPA was not formed until 1973 or so and since then it has cost the country at least 2 trillion in lost jobs, higher costs at the pump, endangered bugs so we cannot use the land. And This clown Mr. Chu who heads EPA rides a bicycle and hopes to pump gass up to six dollars a barrel so Americans can't drive as much. Add all the other agencies and you have a candy store of billions that can be saved by the federal government and allow business to do business.
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 15 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 55 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago