EPA is killing the energy sector right know with regulations that are putting coal out of business. The EPA was not formed until 1973 or so and since then it has cost the country at least 2 trillion in lost jobs, higher costs at the pump, endangered bugs so we cannot use the land. And This clown Mr. Chu who heads EPA rides a bicycle and hopes to pump gass up to six dollars a barrel so Americans can't drive as much. Add all the other agencies and you have a candy store of billions that can be saved by the federal government and allow business to do business.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago