Earlier today, as Carol touched on below, a crowd of Egyptian protestors stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced the American flag with one resembling Al Qaeda's. Sadly, however, rather than repudiate the uprising itself -- as one would expect on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- the Obama administration released a statement essentially apologizing for America. Unsurprisingly, Dr. Charles Krauthammer -- who is perhaps Team Obama’s most outspoken foreign policy critic -- not only hammered The One for the way he handled the situation, but boldly asserted that the United States government should have instead issued...
Did Muhammad exist? His response was quick, condensed and to the point. “Well, no. If you mean the prophet of Islam who was purported to receive revelations from Allah that were put into the Koran. No, that guy certainly did not exist,” he boldly proclaimed. “The regular guy — he possibly existed.” Robert Spencer said that the greatest surprise in his research was that it led him to doubt something he had always maintained — that Muhammad was, indeed, real.
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago