Can it really be possible that the Obama administration is considering the release of the "blind sheikh" -- Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman -- the spiritual advisor to the 1993 World Trade Center bombings?
Eight House committee chairmen (read: Republicans) are strenuously opposing the idea . . . as well they should.
Especially amid the upflare of violence in the Mideast, could there be any more efficient way to send a message of weakness and appeasement to those who wish us harm?
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago