Can it really be possible that the Obama administration is considering the release of the "blind sheikh" -- Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman -- the spiritual advisor to the 1993 World Trade Center bombings?
Eight House committee chairmen (read: Republicans) are strenuously opposing the idea . . . as well they should.
Especially amid the upflare of violence in the Mideast, could there be any more efficient way to send a message of weakness and appeasement to those who wish us harm?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014