First, some points about the limits of polls. Random sample polling is an imprecise instrument. There's an error margin of 3 or 4 percent, and polling theory tells us that one out of 20 polls is wrong, with results outside the margin of error. Sometimes it's easy to spot such an...
@RD8 Actually I am a writer and speak to people all over the USA. I admit I limit my political questions to only USA so I guess I could expand it to foreign nations. The biggest problems Americans I have talked to list: 1) Not following the US Constitution by those who take legally binding Oaths to do so. 2) Warrant less spying, tracking, searches, etc 3) Justices not keeping to constitutional law as required 4) Election Fraud 5) Those occupying offices not listening to the people who put them there 6) Congress not doing the job they were elected to do 7) Media not doing their reporting honestly
As a recovering pollster (I worked for Democratic pollster Peter Hart from 1974 to 1981), let me weigh in on the controversy over whether the polls are accurate. Many conservatives are claiming that multiple polls have overly Democratic samples, and some charge that media pollsters are trying to discourage Republican voters.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago