Last week, I wrote that in order to save our economy and culture we need more entrepreneurs to emulate Ayn Rand’s fictional hero in Atlas Shrugged, John Galt . Certainly, emulating Galt is a challenge as he is a fictional hero who seems larger-than-life. But it is hardly an impossible feat; the late...
Just for funsies, has anyone counted how many times the lefties have used ad hominem arguments in this thread? Just for the leftists, that means argument "to the man." It means when someone brings forward arguments based on a novel, arguments about the lifestyle of said author are not relevant. I too think the book could have used a good editor, and the 70 page speech by Galt, quite frankly, is unbearable. But read the bum's description of what happened to the 20th Century factory. In just a few pages you'll never see a greater refutation/description of the collectivist mindset.
Entrepreneurs must take action. Now. And by ‘action,’ I mean protesting the federal government’s unconstitutional taxes and regulations. Or, the guilt is theirs if the economy tanks. Luckily, entrepreneurs have two role models to help them develop action plans: John Galt and Steve Jobs.
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago