Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and 2016 presidential candidate (most likely) has announced her official support for gay marriage in a video for Human Rights Campaign.
The Human Rights Campaign is honored to have Secretary Clinton's moving statement as part of our Americans for Marriage Equality series. Now that she has left office and can speak publicly about the issue that is so important to all of us, Hillary shares her experience as Secretary and what she learned while representing our country around the world, and what she has come to believe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago