In a article, we indicated that the U.S. Census' data on the value of U.S.-China international trade was overstating the growth in the value of that trade because of the falling value of the U.S. dollar with respect to China's currency, the renminbi (or as its often referred to in foreign exchange, the yuan):
Here, we see that the growth of China's exports to...
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 43 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago