Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
I appreciate the correction--i thought it was 10/page and now see it is a bottom-line count of about 70, which is, by my poor math skills, about 600% over my chattiness. "my intent was not to dialogue, but to ridicule." I am assuming you do not identify as a Christian. We have little in common.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 24 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago