Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
Michael Brown--I say this often--just read the comments of those who type here. Read the hate and ugliness and language used towards others. And with the same tongue we curse men who have been made in God's likeness. This is what your writings evoke in people. You say you are compassion-based. If that were so, the fruit would be here, at least to some degree. No, you do not control those that follow you. I rarely see kindness in those that comment in the places you post. I would think most identify as Christian. I would hope people here would behave a bit better than those who do not identify as Christian. I see no difference and in fact more hidden identities and uglier language. This is your public base. Sad.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago