Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
Michael Brown--I say this often--just read the comments of those who type here. Read the hate and ugliness and language used towards others. And with the same tongue we curse men who have been made in God's likeness. This is what your writings evoke in people. You say you are compassion-based. If that were so, the fruit would be here, at least to some degree. No, you do not control those that follow you. I rarely see kindness in those that comment in the places you post. I would think most identify as Christian. I would hope people here would behave a bit better than those who do not identify as Christian. I see no difference and in fact more hidden identities and uglier language. This is your public base. Sad.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago