A Homophobic Nightmare

KathyCanyonwalker Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 11:27 PM
Please do complete the "....." and keep it in context rather than use "..." Here is what I typed "I would call Mr. Brown intolerant of differences in gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation." One is a verb and one is an adjective. I am quite diligent about what I do state. Thank you and please DO quote me fully.

A Homophobic Nightmare

KathyCanyonwalker Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 11:00 PM
Mr. Brown is becoming a producer of "religitainment" or "spiritainment" -- gone is the Gospel Jesus preached and on is the numbers game. sad.

A Homophobic Nightmare

KathyCanyonwalker Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 6:40 PM
Correction-- I did not type the words "bigotry" or "intolerance"; I used "ignorance". And stand by it.

A Homophobic Nightmare

KathyCanyonwalker Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 10:52 AM
My views are not based in "politically correct". I just find it extremely sad that a fairly well educated man (Brown) remains so ignorant on these issues. Ignorant is not knowing. I RARELY would label a person "stupid"; this may be one of those exceptions however. The data is EASILY and readily available. Mr. Brown has created a category for himself of religitainment or spiritainment. It is not the Word of message of God--it has become "letters" to people or fear fueled diatribes. Perhaps getting back to the Gospel would be a nice diversion. Anytime Mr. Brown would like to refocus on the poor and homeless and single moms, I would love for him to join my partner and I in his new church he formed to care for those that Jesus DID speak...

A Homophobic Nightmare

KathyCanyonwalker Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 10:20 AM
Rather than homophobic and transphobic, I would call Mr. Brown intolerant of differences in gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation. And he continues to lead the parade of discrimination against those he is not able to pigeonhole inside his interpretation of the Bible and limited understanding of human sexuality, sexual biology and gender studies. It is not longer a pink/blue world dominated by white, heterosexual men and that must be distressing on some level to have to share rights and grant equality. So much ignorance in this post and the accompanying fear I have come to expect.

Why Do Radical Muslims Hate Us?

KathyCanyonwalker Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 1:09 PM
Why do radical Christians hate Muslims? Why do radical Christians hate? Why do Christians hate? I thought our focus was to be love. On the 50th Anniversary of "Letter from a Birmingham Jail" , it might be time to review it and focus on thing MLK focuses on.
I am doing fine with obedience to God, but now well with my yodeling.
No. That is an odd question. I don't view any humans as animals. That would not be in alignment with my faith.
clever boy. CanonFaller. I have no clue what that might be. I will inform the millions of LGBT Christians that they do not exist and ask GOd why He put His Spirit in them w/o your permission. Maybe God has not read Romans 1 either.
no, I have not read in the seen years of research I have done on this. I will have to check it out. Chapter 1, huh? I will have to read it. I must have missed that chapter. Thank you for pointing it out.
it all comes to interpretation. Once a person gets around LGBT Christians, the inevitable outcome is questioning what they THINK the BIble says and they go back and look and those living verses actually come to life and give life. I do not deny ONE word. I am a TRUE Christian. I know and love God's LGBT children. I am educated and aware of science and what is happening in this arena. I believe people THINK they are loving and it is not God's definition of love, or the target's definition. But it makes some Christians feel good and validated in their discrimination.