How is it that the party of Lincoln, a party that led the way in opposing slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynching, the KKK, poll taxes, led the way on integration and voting rights for black Americans, and percentage wise, voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act in greater numbers than Democrats is now only getting about 10% of the black vote? Democrats say racism, but any objective observer would quickly discard that explanation given the significant number of popular black Republicans. If even a large percentage of Republicans were racist, certainly Allen West, Herman Cain, Clarence...
Mr. Hawkins, you need to add a #6: When a black American dares to support any conservative ideas, they are subject to personal destruction. This is not limited to prominent people. You have to possess an extremely thick skin to put up with the degrading and racist comments that are thrown at any minority who dares to express an individual opinion. The left has it both ways. They continue to decry the lack of conservative minorities, but as soon as a minority expresses some conservative ideas, the left goes on attack, and the mainstream media refuses to call them out on it. Examples: Artur Davis, Mia Love, Condoleeza Rice, Allen West. Artur Davis was called an "Uncle Tom" just because he opposed ObamaCare.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago