In response to:
Why should any child be forced to agree that 2 plus 2 equals 4? "Children are not cookie cutters." says this woman. LOL A cookie cutter is a tool that cuts dough. I think the poor thinker tried to say that children are not all identical, but she compared children to the cutting tool not to the dough that had been cut in identical shapes. God help us that she was able to get elected. She is proof that we need to educate voters. Educated people could not possibly vote for her.
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 12 hours ago