In response to:
Why should any child be forced to agree that 2 plus 2 equals 4? "Children are not cookie cutters." says this woman. LOL A cookie cutter is a tool that cuts dough. I think the poor thinker tried to say that children are not all identical, but she compared children to the cutting tool not to the dough that had been cut in identical shapes. God help us that she was able to get elected. She is proof that we need to educate voters. Educated people could not possibly vote for her.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago