Obama Criticism Should Be Banned?

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 26, 2015 12:57 PM
None of that would surprise me

Giuliani Versus Obama

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 24, 2015 3:32 PM
Fortunately for Paolo and Eric whatever relevant is in the eye of the beholder

Giuliani Versus Obama

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 24, 2015 3:30 PM
Paolo if a president wanted to drastically restrict the power of the federal government that would be in keeping with the constitution not a fundamental change. My guess is you already know that and if you don't know what it means to "love your country" with all the nuances it entails you are being stupid or intellectually dishonest

Jon Stewart and Me

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 6:45 AM
Judge N sees mr Stewart through the eyes of friendship that's a good thing I'm glad that millions of young minds will no longer get their news from Stewart

The Disease Debate of 2015

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 17, 2015 7:01 AM
Unfortunately it is not just liberals who believe in questioning vaccines I am a conservative who chose to look into some of the research about vaccine safety and its a little scary to young parents who have learned not to trust everything the gov tells you to do. Climate change anyone? Obamacare you can keep your doctor? I could go on for ever what about the fact every president elected gets to decide how much danger to place Americans in with wide open borders. At what point do you start thinking for yourself if vaccines are safe that's great but I'm glad people are questioning this situation and will continue to do so whether you like it or not. Life is not without risk. If you are concerned about people's unvaccinated children vaccinate your children early and often. Always question authoritarianism

Fairness and Justice

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 11, 2015 7:32 AM
Amen

Fairness and Justice

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 11, 2015 7:31 AM
Good for you but people who make 500k are not all ruthless backstabbing idea thieves I know this for a fact many are good wonderful generous people they can be happy and "win" money success and happiness are not mutually exclusive

Measles, Vaccines and Autism

kathleen293 Wrote: Feb 10, 2015 7:18 AM
I love Dr Sowell and am very disappointed in this article are we suddenly to believe that the govmint has our backs on this one? HA! As always follow the money

Measles, Vaccines and Autism