As Guy touched on yesterday, President Obama is a radical when it comes to abortion. Not only is he "pro-choice," but he is a supporter of late term abortion. The left, led by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, are constantly screaming about their right to "choose" while painting pro-lifers as somehow out of the mainstream. The majority of Americans are pro-life. In fact, the majority of American's believe abortion should be banned in all circumstances outside of rape, incest and a threat to the health of the mother. When the left is labeling pro-lifers as "extremists," they're distracting...
The whole Democrat convention is going to be about women's rights to an abortion. I hope so. The nation needs to see which party really is the death party. Let's hope and pray Democrats will be the dead party after November 6.
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago